Welcome to Grammar Goals
Grammar Goals is a new six-level grammar series for children aged 6-12 years. It presents and practises grammar in lively and meaningful age-appropriate contexts that reflect pupils’ real lives and interests. Linked to the Cambridge and Trinity external exam syllabuses, Grammar Goals offers regular exam-style practice tasks in the Pupil’s Books.
The visually appealing nature of the course ensures that grammar is presented in a child-friendly format that keeps pupils actively involved in learning the language form, function and meaning. The careful staging of the units provides three levels of challenge and success – bronze, silver and gold – helping students reflect on their progress and aim for higher goals.
- Clearly contextualised language makes grammar pratice meaningful.
- Interactive grammar boxes break down form and clarify use.
- Carefully graded activities build confidence and accuracy.
- Cross-curricular topics link grammar to everyday life and teach pupils about the world around them.
- Activities develop young learner competences, such as thinking and interpersonal skills. –
- A separate writing syllabus teaches key skills and strategies.
- Exam-style activities practise task types from the Cambridge English: Young Learners English tests.
- Step-by-step lesson notes with extra, mixed-ability and extension activities provide extra teacher support.